Saturday, October 22, 2005

Fuck all the bad group mates in the world.

I decidedly fucking pissed off.

Functioning on one and a half hours of sleep - and on time on for my meeting. Some group members are leisurely late. And they were complaining about not having enough time? That's fucking bs.

Disgusting.

If they're not here by 1100, I'm out - I don't give a fuck.

Just got another email for another of another procrastinating bum of a group mate. WHO NEVER FUCKING MEETS DEADLINES. Its not the fucking first time. Just because she had a quiz she can't get her work done? I don't think its FUCKING FAIR. I had a quiz this morning, I fucking stayed up last night to get my work. And Slept one and a half hours.

I've tried to be goddamn understanding.

I hope you all fucking rot in hell.

Edit: I wasn't being entirely fair. Lack of sleep does turn you into a demon, doesn't it? Not all group mates are bad. And one I viciously bashed, she's sorta redeemed herself by coming up with at least some sorta substantial work.

I must, I must, I must control my temper
.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Lai said...

er dear, you need a pair of shoes now desperately i think :)

hang in there jean, after every storm there's a rainbow. Ok that's bloody lame but you get the picture. Go sleeeeeeepppp!!!!!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home