Friday, September 30, 2005

Big Brother Extends His Reach.

This is ridiculous. No shit.

I can't believe Friendster added the new function of seeing who's viewed you. Now, they know I've been looking at them. I always use Friendster as a surveillance tool re the people I've met online, some random people in my life. Now people know I'm a voyeuristic, nosy bugger.

Embarrassing.

The barest comfort is the fact that they can't count the number of times I've viewed them. Argh!

Fluck you!

I might have to launch into a diatribe against how invasive technology is!The only thing that should be invasive is ME!I feel violated! VIOLATED, I tell you.

Time to register for a bogus account.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha.. but then you can see who's been checking yours out!

I feel for you on the previous post.

Toodles, darling:)

1:56 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

hey jea... there's an option in ur account settings to view others' pages anonymously. read ur post and went to friendster to check it out... found tt option... go try...

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jon Lai said...

no lah... don't do that. That just takes away the fun. :)

1:31 AM  
Blogger Duke and Kaili said...

u can turn it off. =) Then ppl won't know you viewed them.

11:16 PM  
Blogger e. said...

yeap. u can make urself anonymous.

muahahaha. thn u can view all u like. ( =

1:23 PM  
Blogger nubilewordsmith said...

All: I know, I know - Did that as soon as I figured it out!

My nosy-parker lifestyle is destined to continue, nothing shall stop me.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home