Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wanted: Single Girlfriends

I lie in bed on a Saturday afternoon wondering where the previous night went to - Saturday night will go to waste as well.

No offence to all my attached girls - they're lovely all the same. Sometimes when they launch into discussion about their boys and all, I can't help but feel I'm missing out on something.

Spontaneous Clubbing nights are now definitely a no go.Plans have to be made way in advance,if anything is going to materialize at all. Its relatively easy to meet individuals that could be dateable, but to individuals and actually become friends, now that's not an easy thing.

Also, most times after meeting up with them - there's a certain degree of pressure throughout, knowing that after they'd be going to meet their boyfriend that has been lurking around. Undercurrents that kinda say, "Chop,chop!The world doesn't run on your time, darling?"

At least 80% of my girl friends are conjoined at the hip with their significant others. The rest of the 20% aren't into the whole clubbing bit or then to have a wider conservative streak than I do.

Well, a higher proportion of my guy friends tend to be unattached- things is you can't do girly things with guys. I mean like, wheres the fun if I go to bars packed with attractive individuals with 3 or 4 body guards?

They've got online dating websites for single people looking to find their mate.

I need a online website to find smart, sassy, fun-loving, sincere and open-minded ladies to hang out with. Do all the nice dinners/bars/check-out beautiful people for sheer fun without having to worry about repucussions from jealous boyfriends or jabbing consciences?

Of course, attached girl friends that ACT single will also be purrrfectly welcomed.

Know anyone that fits the above description? Please get in touch with me, my gratitude will be eternal. As deep as Pammy's cleavage, I swear.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha.. then i think you'll be very happy with One of my "girlfriends". (guess who?)
She acts available all the time in the club.

Or I could go with you.. and then get bloody drunk so that you've to take care of me.. Nono.. don't think you'd like that.

11:20 AM  
Blogger e. said...

*waves n jumps up n down*

here! here! im single!!

lol.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Jon Lai said...

i can ACT single... *heh*

4:37 AM  
Blogger nubilewordsmith said...

Chrissy: Drunk chicks are fun :)

Elsie: Are you of legal age to join me in drunken debauchery, I don't want to get into trouble? :X

Jon: You have a dick, 'nuff said.

Ron: I get honorary membership? :)

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home