Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Its a Miniscule World.

I've sorta done the online personals before - though I've only actually managed to get really invovlved romantically once.

Its a great way to meet people of all spectrums, you do manage to at least tailor them to fit the traits that make you quiver,yes, I admit I exagerate. Well, in truth at least you can tell that they are of relative intelligence.

Disclaimer : Not an ass-swipe filter.

Its just getting really scary, because I was talking to one of the guys I went out with for a while today, and I asked if he had any links to anyone working in a certain bank.

( Its just me being a lil' resourceful.I attended a career talk by a certain investment bank, that got me really excited. I cornered, the recruiter at the refreshment session later on. I felt I was being a little pushy - I felt a sense of nauseous abhorrence overwhelm me for a bit, because I was playing out the exact caricature of what I NEVER wanted to come across as. After talking to me initially, I got a bit too pushy, dismissed me but not before giving a pointer not to email her my CV, but to use my own resourcefulness.)

This guy I used to go out with, then sent me the Friendster link over MSN re, his friend who was working in this particular bank. I was like HOLY SHIT, this guy had messaged me before, but somehow I never responded. He was hot, in a mature way I guess.

Of course I never mentioned anything to the guy I went out with.

The same guy, I unwittingly hooked up with his Mother's best friend's creep of a son. Rebound - hardly lasted two months.

Funny thing is that, this guy I went out with - I've never truly gotten over him. If he ever hooked up with any of my aquaintances. I would feel so physically sick, I'm postively sure, I would feel faint and vomit.

The world's way too small.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home