Sunday, May 07, 2006

That's him

I wonder if he would mind putting a picture of him up.

This one is pretty special to me, haven't felt like this in a long time. As per our discussion, we're not going to try a long distance - not at this point in our life where at both at different crossroads.

Its not final goodbye per se but mutual maturity just isn't there right now to sustain a relationship, that will come with age. So when we've both seen enough, in all our worldly wisdom and experience in life maybe we'll get a shot at us again. Then, maybe it'll be even better when we in the fresh,bloom of youth. We never know.

I'm sure gonna miss him - the last month or so showed me that I could love again, since you-guys-know-who.

( I don't think I'll ever stop loving Mr you-know-who, but that doesn't mean I'm spoilt for anyone else - I used to think so, this brief bitter-sweet experience has shown other wise)

That's my baby,

( When we were in Mumbai, he clocked the fastest lap for the day on the go-karting track, I'm proud of him - and I thoroughly relished the glee on his face when he came back reporting it to me)



for him a drop love, a small piece of my heart, many beautiful memories and a slight grimace of pain .( in the most realistic sense possible).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I'm hoping and hoping because it would be so great for everything to work out between you and the boy. Although friendship's a good way to keep everything going..

p.s. I think he's cute:)

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home