Thursday, March 16, 2006

Back from the loo...

Ok, let me continue my updates.

Travel plans - Tomorrow, if all works out according to plan, I'll be on my way to Dharamsala, in the Himalayas. Well, if geographical names mean zilch to you, its where the Dalai Lama is.Thing is I've not booked the bus tickets ( It's a 12 hour drive from where I am ) nor the accomodation, I'm just heading to the interstate bus station after work tomorrow, crossing my fingers till they turn blue and passionately hoping that there will be tickets.

I actually went out with this Singaporean guy for a while. Things haven't worked out. Its funny right, your dear friend with the Thambi-fetish, wound up going out with a Chinese Singaporean guy for 2-3 weeks. Close friends would probably have a good idea what I would normally find attractive. I think in this case ( nothing to do with skin colour, I just lap it up sometimes, the ruckus I create when I mention that I find Indian guys particularly physically attractive ) differences in character are too wide to overcome. Plus, I don't think he's that into me. I realized after an upsetting Sunday afternoon. He's pulling the same shit on me, I think you guys know who.I'm out before I'm getting burnt.Anyway,before this erupts into a potentially explosive topic, lets move on to the safety ledge of political correctness as well as onto greener pastures.

Just a disclaimer:
Despite my ostensible thambi fetish, I'm open into the entire assortment of colours. I suppose I do value integrity,intelligence,humor above differential shades.


Done with the 'love-life' bit.

Miss you people.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Duke and Kaili said...

Glad u have found a better place. =) Time flies and its already wk 12 in smu. 3 more wks and this term would be over. Mui found an internship while I am pretty much the same. Take care over there in india ya..? *Hugs*

10:42 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

wow. hope u managed to go to dharamsala after all. must be real cool. in the mountains rite? heh. gotta tell us abt it.

anyway u noe abt wat happened wif my stuff... sigh. nvm it's alright... i'll be fine.

miss ya.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SO many thambis to choose from you pick a singaporean man. pfft.
That's just how things go eh? Forget the scumbag! Come home and I'll take you go to bhangra nights!

Missing you much:(

12:37 PM  
Blogger nubilewordsmith said...

ZR: Take care of Mui for me. Also tell her to take care of you for me :)

Ry: Chin up! Its not a tragedy. More chances will come your way in the future. More importantly, hope you've learnt something from this experience.

Chrissy dear :

Okay, do that. But bring only the handsome ones on a platter. BTW, its Bangra/Hip-hop here at all the clubs.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home