Thursday, March 23, 2006

A short one ...

Well, after putting in 12 hour work days for the past 2 days, I'm fuckin' tired. So far, its been for a worthy cause. At least I've done actual analysis for some income statements, not just the sourcing for data.

I've been looking forward to this.

To Ryan: Yes, I speak mandarin to the Taiwanese girl. More like broken mandarin. But I daresay, I've improved a bit. ( She never laughs at me!) I love her to bits, but she's leaving in mid-April. I'm really gonna miss her.

I've got a new male French room mate who arrived today. He seems alright.

Ok, I think I'll go now, I got work tmr. Will write something more substantial soon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's great that you learning to do real stuff.. not like what's we doing over here in school.

(It's Hell-Week, so don't mind me)

Hope you get along really well with your new roomie!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

wow... u're realli working... haha. and it quite sounds like u're enjoying wat u do even though it tires u out...

great tt ur social 'situation' is turning out fine now...

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home