Friday, December 01, 2006

Hello again.

I have sat myself down and basically ordered my fingers to type something - so as to revive my till-now defunct blog.

Updates heart-break wise:

Obviously the long distance didn't work out. Made the silly decision to go on a holiday with the former significant other, the long-awaited (prior to break-up) scheduled reunion. Ended with more tears. Threw myself into the to-do-lists, and really worked the productivity level. The overwhelming rush of the last one month was my own band-aid for emotional wound. Now that it is slowing down, memories return afloat, much as I've tried to force them into fading by deleting photos and by deliberately not taking a camera along. Bottomline, I still miss him like I sometimes miss the one before him as well. But hey that's life, I'm a strong girl. I should be a brave one too, I'm not going to avoid him online anymore. 'Nuff said, I won't venture back to this topic anymore. Just thought some closure was in order, in light of the previous post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Updates:

Uni-wise

Was a pretty good term productivity wise - had my fair share of group mates from hell but was otherwise successful. Only one more paper to go.

Random Funny Incident:

A random number messaged me " Happy Thanksgiving!"

I messaged back " Great, time to stuff yourself with turkey."

Random number messaged back " When are you going to sleep with me again? "

I scratched my head, wondering if a phantom rapist had made an unnoticed appearance in my life of late. I messaged back " Not anytime soon, who is this by the way?"

Random number messaged back " The guy from last week la! We made love."

Hmmmm. I messaged back. " Well, that's not possible, I'm a guy and I'm seriously not gay."

No reply. Gee, I thought there was room for fun if the random number person replied.

Not-so-funny Incident

My bunch of gay groupmates from one of my finance classes played a somewhat malicious prank on me, that I didn't find quite so amusing. Stark contrast they hysterical hyena laughter when they saw me. I felt - BULLIED. I really quite liked them till they sprung this on me.

I mean after all, these were the same people that pointed out that I had cellulite, that I should lose weight because 50kg was not the optimum of 47 kg for my height of 1.65m - all for my own good. They also kindly educated me on the different alternative - classifications of gender - transverstite, transgender etc etc.

Today/Yesterday was the deadline for the final project. Got scared shitless because I hadn't heard anything from the other person (not-gay-boy) who was responsible for compiling and doing the rest of it up.So I asked them kindly for that guy's number got mostly dismissive non-replies. Moi sent out a reminder email to burn the stuff on the CD, I got a reply from one of the gay boys next morn, that I was going to do it. I didn't know what the F*** was going on and I rung them in panic, only to have them laughing. This was one project I felt impotent in, joining an already established group is dificult, because I felt unwittingly left out of discussions and decisions. But how was I, to assert opinions without sounding redundant/irrelevant or self-important then I thought, what the hell anyway. So then obviously a sitting duck.

It wasn’t a very nice thing to do, period.

Ciao now,

I'm out

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home